Management of Customer Contact Centres (CCC)
In accordance with the European Standard EN 15838
Objectives of the training
Based on this training, attendees will be able to perform the following:
- Building & implementing of a CCC Organization according to the European Standard EN 15838.
- Planning and organizing of all related internal training programs
- All related tasks e.g. defining of specifications guideline for ordering, delivering, implementing and maintaining of all needed equipments, services and external experts of the CCC
- Permanent monitoring and evaluating of the project phases (project mile stones), results and reaction of all involved parties, e.g. work team, partners, media, public etc.
- Preparing for the related certification audit in accordance with the European Standard EN 15838
The training covers the following phases of a project plan:
Phase I (5 moduls)
- Analysis and definition of the situation. Analysis of all related activities, jobs, responsibilities, and tasks and recording of all needed job details.
- Strategic meetings & planning. Objective: Building / implementing / reconstructing of the CCC organization according to the modern ways of an efficient CCC quality management system, considering the needed requirements of the European Standard.
- Creating a CCC management strategy and policy, the CCC mission, objectives and quality targets
- Reporting and detailed strategically planning.
Phase II (14 moduls)
- Operational Preparation
- Process defining description according to the European Standard (relation to managerial processes, product realization processes, supporting processes. including all sub processes)
- Human resources management and recruitment processes
- Operational roles and responsibilities assigned in the CCC and relevant job descriptions.
- Training & coaching process, training plan & realization
- Process modelling according to the European Standard
- IT systems & Technical infrastructure of the CCC
- CCC back-up systems
- CCC agents work places
- Monitoring / gab analysis according to the Standard. How to define the missing requirements
- CCC procedures related to customer satisfaction, complaints handling and customer protection.
- CCC agreement(s) with its client organisation(s)
- Documentation structure: building the structure of the quality management system of the CCC Organization. Registration and record management. Indicator management
Phase III (6 moduls)
- Implementation, Evaluation and Improvement
- Processes in action. Correction of indicators.
- Internal audit.
- Management review
- Corrective actions and preparation for certification audit
Phase IV (6 moduls)
- Final review of the processes
- Final review of the documentation
- Registering by Certification Body
- Certification Audit
- Final Report
* Call center managers, help desk managers, supervisors, and experienced team leaders
* Business professionals being transferred to the call center
* Professionals responsible for improving or re-organizing an existing center
* Managers and executives with call center oversight
* Leaders charged with forming a new call center department or business
* Recently promoted supervisors and team leads with expanding responsibilities
* Contact center recruiters, coaches, trainers, mentors and quality assurance professionals
Austrian Standard plus Certificat: CCC Manager in accordance with the requirements of the European Standard
Certificat is valid for 3 years. It can be maintained and prolonged by means of refreshing course
A Lead Auditor of the „Austrian Standard plus Certification“