Public Relations, Intercultural Communication & Corporate Social Responsibility related Services
The Skills Academy is the international training and education unit of an Austrian-based PR & Communication Agency The Skills Group, one of IQ+C Vienna’s strategic partners. The services are focused on decision makers in multinational companies, public institutions, international organizations, NGO and media in Europe and the Arab world.
The Skills Group founded 1984, is one of the leading and most-awarded Austrian PR & communications agencies. With our new academy, we offer cutting-edge management trainings, seminars and coaching on business strategies, public relations and communication issues. Our inter-cultural consultancy team is the first choice, when it comes to the new challenges brought up by the recent changes in the Arab World, facing also a completely new media environment.
With The Skills Academy, we develop for our clients tailor-made workshops, coaching and training activities according to their individual communication needs and industry backgrounds. Next individual consulting, we also offer a set of pre-designed, successful seminars and workshops for groups on common communication issues, which are cross-industry relevant for managers and their teams.
– What is Public Relations? – How strategic communications planning shapes the reputation of your company, institution or brand.
– Crisis prevention and crisis communications. Develop an effective crisis communication plan.
– On-site crisis training
– Media and interview training. How to get your message across.
– Social media are here – and what now? How social media are changing your communication environment.
– Development of Social Media strategies and user guidelines for employees of private companies, public institutions and NGOs.
– Inter-cultural communications: How to successfully communicate in a cross-cultural business world.
All our trainers are communications experts with many years of consulting and/or management experience working for leading international companies, NGOs, media and public institutions. As part of our corporate social engagement, we organise together with institutional partners, training courses and study tours for journalists of Arab world countries for free.
Our industry references cover World and European market leaders from following practice areas:
– Consumer Brands
We are quality-certified according to the international Consultancy Management Standard -CMS and a founding member of PRQualityAustria. As an affiliate of Fleishman- Hillard International Communications, we have access to industry experts from over 80 offices all over the world.
Our senior consultants:
– Dr. Mohamed-Ali Ibrahim
– Juergen Gangoly
– Renate Skoff
– Edward Strasser
– Paul M. Sills
– Jörg Wollmann
– Stefan Bachleitner