IQ+C is pleased to announce the newest programs in the filed of QM, in cooperation with the Austrian Standard Institute
1. Certified Hygiene Quality Manager
2. Certified Quality Manager
3. Certfied Quality Auditor
Due to the rising importance of hygiene in the food industry, the hygienic audit is a common instrument used to address potential improvement in production companies and to raise the involvement of management.
A Hygienic Audits covers all important aspects of food hygiene like:
• Technical and constructional conditions
• Hygiene of tools, equipment and facilities
• Personal hygiene
• Hygienic knowledge of the personal
• Cleaning and disinfecting routines
• Delivery an storage of foodstuffs
• Preventive pest control
- Certified Hygiene Quality Manager
The importance of food hygiene is increasing all over the world. Aspects of hygiene are no longer restricted to cleaning and disinfecting. Hygiene is an integrated task which needs cooperation of different functions in the company.
Many predefinitions are necessary to produce hygienically correct products. The necessary activities cover the technical and constructional conditions, organizational provisions and include also a specifically developed HACCP concept.
HACCP is a foodstuff-specific procedure aiming to guarantee safety of the customer through control of all the phases of the production. Hazards will be identified, analyzed, controlled and verified to reduce the risks of food production. In Europe and Northern America the application of HACCP is obligated by law.
The Principles of HACCP are:
- Analysis of work flow and identification of potential hazards
- Identification of Critical Control Points (CCPs)
- Establishment of Critical Limits for CCPs
- Establishment of a Monitoring System
- Establishment of Corrective Actions in case of loss of control
- Establishment of a Verification System
- Establishment of a Documentation System
- Certified Quality Manager
||Professional education, several years of professional practical experience, company oriented kind of thinking and recognition of systematical activities, are for advantage.
Quality management systems (QMS)
|• Introduction to the series of ISO 9000 standards
• Structure and content of the standard ISO 9000:1994 and of the new ISO 9000:2000.
• QM process model, processes in quality management
• Implementation of QM systems
• Improvement of QM systems
• Internal audits
• Prevailing circumstances in the field of QM
• Environmental management according to EMAS and ISO 14001
• Awards for Business Excellence (TQM Prizes)
• Conformity Assessment in the EU
• Legal prevailing circumstances
• Guaranties, product liability
• Team wor
Quality management systems in application (QMSA)
|Good knowledge of the IQ+C-VIENNA training course „Quality management systems and internal audits“
||• Implementation of QM systems as a project
• Project demarcation and project planning
• Process oriented design of a QM system
• Elaboration of QM system documentation, approval and bringing into practice
• Announcement of quality policy
• Assessment by internal audits, management review
• Action teams, quality circles
• Problem solving techniques
• Brainstorming, Mind Mapping
• Instruments for quality management
• Cause-effects diagram
• Pareto diagram (ABC Analysis)
• Correlation diagram
• Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
• Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
• Quality costs, indexes
• Moderation and presentation
• Team works
Statistical methods for decision-making (QMD)
||Good knowledge of the IQ+C-VIENNA training course „Quality management systems“ and „QM Systems in application“
For the IQ+C-VIENNA Certificate „Quality techniques ST or QII“ owners, to take part in this training course is not required.
• The basis for the application of statistical methods
• Basic elements of probability theory
• Distribution and statistical models for random events
• Model and application of the most important distributions
– Binomial distribution
• Statistical process control (SPC), acceptance sampling control, estimated values and confidence fields.
– Poisson distribution
• Thorn dike monogrammed
– Normal distribution
• Statistical process control (SPC), acceptance sampling control, estimated values and confidence fields.
• Principles of research methods
• Process improvement and process optimization
• Life cycle and breakdowns, breakdown rate
Quality Management Techniques ( QMT)
||Good knowledge of the IQ+C-VIENNA training course „Quality management systems“ and „QM Systems in application“ and „Statistical methods for decision making“
• TQM philosophy and basic principles
Clients, employees, process and environment orientation
TQM Prizes (European Quality Award, The Austrian Quality Award – AQA)
• Management and leadership
Actual management sentences (Lean Management, Kaizen, Coaching)
Mission, vision, policy and strategy
Communication and information of the company objectives
• Process management
Process orientation, conducting of processes
Relative measures and indexes of processes
• Controlling and quality
The manager as a partner of the controller
Budget planning process
Basis of economical aspects examination (balance sheet analysis, profit/loss calculation).
Basic measures of financial success
• Integrated management systems
Environmental management, Occupational safety, specific fields of activity regulations (QS 9000, VDA 6.1, HACCP)
• Role-playing, teamwork
IQ+C-VIENNA Quality Manager Examination (QME)
||The content of the examination is related to the IQ+C-VIENNA training courses
• Quality Management Systems
• Quality Management Systems in Application
• Statistical Methods for Decision Making
• TQM Improvements of Company Processes
Participation in all above mentioned IQ+C-VIENNA training courses
The IQ+C-VIENNA Certificates Quality Professional or Quality Manager SME are replacing the participation in the training courses „Quality management systems and internal audits“ and „Quality management systems in application“.
The IQ+C-VIENNA Certificate Quality techniques ST or QII is replacing the participation in the training course „Statistical methods and decision making“
Carrying out the examination:
The examination is sited by an oral part and a written part.
The written part consists of a multiple-choice exercise and has a 30 minutes duration.
The oral part consists of a team moderation (solving a study case), each having a 1,5 hours duration, including the presentation, which has a 10 minutes duration for each participant.
By passing the examination it will be issued the IQ+C-VIENNA Quality Manager Certificate.
As an IQ+C-VIENNA „Quality Manager“ Certificate owner you have the possibility to acquire the European Certificate „EOQ Quality System Manager“.
- Certified Quality Auditor
By auditing its QM System, the company has the advantage of having an image about its own and its supplier’s quality capability. The determination of weak points and improvement opportunities represent the basis for a profit bringing internal and external co-operation.
When auditing the suppliers, by using the adequate criteria, it is possible to make a good comparison between them. The success of an audit is in a close relationship with the professional and leadership knowledge and with the social competence of an auditor. The auditor is the visit card of the company.
The Auditor qualification is charging you, in the sense of fulfilling the company and the audit objectives, to evaluate and to assess successfully, internal and external QM systems.
You will develop your knowledge about planning, deploying, working out, and documenting internal and external audits, as for example suppliers’ and certification audits. You will get information about the development of
Process oriented audits. You will be introduced in communication techniques and you will learn to conduct a successful interview, in the sense of fulfilling the audit objectives, to avoid conflict situations and to present non-conformities, in a professional manner.
||Leaders, executives, Managers who should have to evaluate, assess and improve the QM Systems, independently of their structure and dimension.
For taking part in the training course it is necessary to hold an IQ+C-VIENNA Quality Manager Certificate or an EOQ Quality System Manager Certificate.
• Deployment of internal and external audits
Audit types, preparation of audits, audit questions, audit checklists, audit reports
• Correction and improvement actions
• Process oriented audits
• Qualification criteria for auditors
• Communication, questioning and intervention techniques
Discussion deployment, thinking in context, systematically thinking
• Case studies, role-plays with VCR feedback
5 days, 9.00- 17.00 hours
EXAMINATION “IQ+C-VIENNA AUDITOR” (QMAE)
The examination refers to the IQ+C-VIENNA “Auditor”. Training course.
|• IQ+C-VIENNA Quality Manager Certificate or EOQ Quality Systems Manager Certificate
• Participation in the IQ+C-VIENNA “Auditor” training course
• Written practical experience evidence
– 4 years of practical work-place experience, at least two years of which in quality related activities (for example a statement issued by the employer, an interim certificate, self declaration).
– 5 participations/deployed audits
Whether it is not possible to prove practical experience evidences before the examination session, the participation in the examination session is possible, as well. In this case, after passing the exam, you will get the Candidate-Auditor status. As soon as the missing evidences will be available to IQ+C-VIENNA, the certificate will be transcribed.
Deployment of the examination:
The examination consists of an oral and a written part.
• The written part consists of a multiple choice questionnaire with a 30 minutes duration.
• The oral part consists of an interview related to professional knowledge and to communication techniques, with a 15 minutes duration for each participant.
||By passing the examination and by proving the practical experience evidence it will be issued the IQ+C-VIENNA Auditor Certificate, by missing the practical experience evidence it will be issued the IQ+C-VIENNA Candidate Auditor Certificate.
As an owner of the IQ+C-VIENNA “Auditor” Certificate you have the possibility to apply for the European Certificate “EOQ Quality Auditor”.
Certificate prolongation criteria:
• Evidence (statement issued by the employer, interim certificate, self declaration) referring to 3 years practical experience in the quality management field.
• Evidence referring to at least 3 external system audits (what are taking into account all ISO 9000 standards processes) with duration of at least 12 audit days. If the evidence is referring only to internal audits, the number of audits and audit days, will be doubled.
• Participation in IQ+C-VIENNA refreshing seminars, at least once in 3 years.
On completion of this practical training course, you will be able to:
• Identify processes decisive for business performance.
• Show hidden quality and competitive advantages.
• Explain the formulated requirements in more details.
• Make systems, process, and products more measurable.
• Strengthen the in-company improvement process.
• Identify future success factors.
• Reduce the number of processes or activities destroying value.